Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gadna and ITALIA 2010

Hey everyone,

As you've probably noticed, I havn't blogged in a very veryyyy long time. 3 weeks ago, I went through Gadna (army training) in Mitzpe Ramon. There was no computer access there. From there, I almost directly went to Ben-Gurion Airport in Tel-Aviv and started the most amazing 2 weeks of my life in Italy. There was internet access, but it was limited to the point where I couldn't blog while I was there. I didn't really think this one through, because I left my computer at home for break. But HAVE NO FEAR! I wrote down my blog posts on paper (yea, I know, talk about the 1600's) while in Italy in this journal I bought there. So, in the following couple of days, I'll write what I wrote while there. If I start talking in present tense, such as "Wow, the mountains are so cool!" or something like that, I'm not actually in Italy while typing that, but I was while writing it. Just to clarify.

Also, when they open storage on Wednesday, I'll get the cord to connect my camera to my computer to upload pics.

SO! Stay tuned for Days 1-4, Jan 15-18: ROME

I'll write about Gadna after I finish Italy, don't worry.

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment