Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pesach Vacation and more Yerucham stuff

Hey everyone-

Sorry I don't really write anymore. The problem is is that nothing really happens here that is really writing worthy. But I'll give an update anyway.

Two weeks ago, I went back to America (yea, I know, thats writing worthy) Long story short, I went to the CFJE Annual dinner which honored my dad. I made a speech there. It was fun.

Then I watched a lot of March Madness. My bracket is terrible.

Then I went to the AIPAC Policy conference in DC. It was very educational, saw some amazing speakers such as Hilary Clinton and Benjamin Netanyahu, and had a ton of fun.

Last week was Pesach break. The family came to the holy land, and we toured around the country for a bit. We started in Tel-Aviv, had seder in Holon (a northern suburb) with Tyler, Roee, Mor and Mor's sister+boyfriend, the chilled on the beach the next day while Daniel played in the water. We then traveled to Tiberous and then Jerusalem where we spent a lovely Shabbat and double Chag at the Citadel. Tyler and Shira joined us for Shabbat at the Citadel as well, which was a lot of fun.

OK, time for Ma'ariv. Sorry I'm a terrible blogger. I'll post something awesome soon, promise.

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment